Blog personalizado que trata sobre todo lo relacionado con publicidad, medios de comunicación, nuevas tecnologías, música, deporte, fotografía, libros...y básicamente cualquier tema que pueda resultar interesante.

05 abril 2006



Ever dance with the devil baby? Oh no
Make my day
Do you feel lucky? Oh no
Tomorrow's another day
Can you walk on water maybe?Oh no
Turn water into wine?
Can I buy you a drink there lady? Oh no
Can you tell me another lie?

So be my Devil Angel
Be my shooting star
Be my Devil Angel
Be my shooting star

Have I seen you somewhere baby? Oh no
I need another line
Are you living the dream there lady?Oh no
Can I tell you what's inside?

Stop the car there baby!Oh no
You can't handle the truth
So what's the point then lady? Oh no
If ya can't stand to play and lose

Stereophonics - "Devil"

Atualizando desde la facultad: Internet últimamente me odia...

1 Comments:

Blogger ViC said...

ya t lo dije!
esa q tu crees q es no tiene blog..

23/8/06 03:25

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home